Monday, March 7, 2016

hey, if you're reading this, go fuck yourself lolfgt

eh hum, okay so i wanted to test out some posts and didn't want to fuck up my regular blog with that, so i posted a test post here last night and today I see that test post has some 9-11 views. haha, really? Some people came here to look at the words test post and please ignore this. So how's this, how about i give you something funny and wonderful to actually read? Sounds good? Of course, it does!

I was watching teen titans today (Don't ask). I don't know what the fuck was going on in that series, except that it was some end of the world shit and Trigon was sitting on the teen titans tower and the rest of the titans were trying to get him out of there. So in comes this dude Slade to help Robin and gang to save the world or some shit. And this is where it gets way too fucking dark for a fucking kids' cartoon.

He says this to Robin and team

"This is the end of the world. I don't expect you to live, I don't expect you to die, I only expect you to suffer."

Holy fuck.

How's that for a post? This gets some views, I'll post another post tomorrow. Or leave me a comment, tell me a fuck you or tell me a wtf story of yours. Be anon, who the fuck cares, right?