Friday, August 24, 2012

Expendables 2 in Hindi

Well, first off, I watch MOST of English movies dubbed in Hindi. The only reason is that the movie hall near my home shows only dubbed movies. And I am very cool with that.

Saw Expendables today. It was called एक से बढ़कर एक.

Great or what?

The good thing about a movie like Expendables is that you don't really need a story. Watching all these people kick ass and kill people and just generally be invincible is good enough. There are too many people and too much action and I think I missed some moments while I was eating nachos. Well, that happens.

The best part about the movie is Jason Statham. The guy should change his name to "ass kicking machine." There is one scene where he is dressed like a priest and he says, "I now pronounce you man and knife." and then shoves a knife in a dude's face and kills like 10-12 dudes with all kinds of cool moves.

Best part, in Hindi, they dubbed it as "अब भगवान् की मर्ज़ी से शुरू करता हू, मौत का तांडव!!"

हाउ फकिंग कूल!

There is another scene where some kind of asskicking is being delivered by Stallone via his plane and Jason Statham probably says "Fire in the hole" or something to that effect, BUT, in Hindi they dubbed it as "चक्क ते फटटे!"

Worth my money. I had fun. You should probably watch it in English.