Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fuckery, Pussy Riot and Teen Control Tricks

There is all sorts of fuckery happening all around. The government of India is banning accounts on Twitter. Whereas the government of Sweden allows its citizens to tweet from the country's official twitter account without any repercussions of the bullshit that the citizens tweet there.  Which is cool. I guess. But here, the government just doesn't get twitter or social media, the kids can be manipulated so easily, but they choose to ban the accounts. Instead of looking at each other as enemies the government should look at people as friends.

When the government treats people like friends, it's much easier to fuck those people over. Because you can fuck your friends easily than you can fuck over your enemies. Let's take a hypothetical example.

What if I was in place of President Putin while Pussy Riot did their shit in the church by playing protest songs or insulting me. I'd do many of these things or maybe all. I'd tell Pussy Riot to go on an all over Russia tour where they will get to perform in all churches and they will be fully allowed to say all the shit they want against me. This will fuck them up as a band and as friends. Because touring breaks people as units. And once units are broken it's much easier to destroy them. Eg: less bands stay together more bands break up. You can look it up.

Anyway, I'd also tell Pussy Riot girls to be a part of the government and allow them to make reforms in the country as they please, but if they make the people unhappy, I'd have their heads on spears and on the walls of my bedroom. Being the young and hotblooded girls that they are they'll take the challenge and become part of the government and try to change the country and then, spears and heads.

There is always a way to control people, you just have to know what makes them tick. To control Indian youth, I'd employ a host of tricks and techniques. (The government is free to borrow these tricks, no need to say thanks.) My Four Point Strategy.


  1. I'd make Internet free. Free as in a real free thing. Free Wi-Fi all over India. Like radio signals. This will keep the kids busy on facebook and shit.
  2. I'd also lower the price of alcohol all over India, like lower than Goa. Kids would get drunk, get fat, die out.
  3. I'd make prostitution legal in India. More they fuck, the less they'll think.
  4. I'd also make foreign travel easier for the citizens, because fuck em all, none of them want to stay in this country.

And this is how I will rule.